Formaldehyde detection in Jinan: formaldehyde removal plants
Formaldehyde in the room is odorless, but it is the invisible killer of people's physical and mental health. So many people go to the room after decoration to remove formaldehyde in some ways, such as natural ventilation, placing green plants and special tools for removing formaldehyde relying on technical expertise. The ranking of the most effective formaldehyde removal plants (the following ranking is for reference only).
1. Tortoise bamboo, which ranks first in the list besides formaldehyde, can absorb toluene in 90% of indoor formaldehyde, which is shade-resistant and easy to survive.
2. Egg leaf goose paw can reduce the concentration of formaldehyde in decoration by about 9 mg per hour. In addition, the tar and other harmful substances in the gas can be changed into harmless chemicals.
3. Rhododendron, Rhododendron has the necessary shade resistance, can digest and absorb indoor formaldehyde and nitrogen dioxide in the room, purify indoor air. However, if placed in the room, it is best to ensure that the sunshine is abundant, so it can blossom more, digest and absorb a large number of indoor formaldehyde molecular structure.
4. Cephalotaxus is honored as the "King of Formaldehyde Removal". It grows well and is evergreen all the year round. It is easy to maintain and has strong adaptability. It can absorb indoor toxic gases.
5. Tiger Pilan is a bedroom plant with strong adaptability. It can help digest and absorb some harmful substances in the room. It can reasonably eliminate harmful substances such as nitrogen dioxide, chlorine, ether, butadiene, carbon monoxide and nitrogen peroxide. It has the effect of purifying indoor air.
6. Green bamboo, commonly known as "green purifier". Green leaves are evergreen and have the name of a good formaldehyde hand. It has strong vitality. It can beautify the house and help eliminate the formaldehyde in the room. It is the nemesis of formaldehyde.
7. Ivy, which is a kind of outdoor plant wall, has fine and soft branches and can climb on other blocks. It can be strong except for harmful substances such as formaldehyde and benzene in blankets and wood-based panels.
8. Agave, one of the omnipotent norformaldehyde plants, can absorb 70% benzene, 50% formaldehyde and 24% trichloroethylene to purify the air.
9. Aloe Vera belongs to the green plant with strong formaldehyde removal. It not only can remove formaldehyde, but also can be used as medicinal value. It has the function of sterilization and cosmetology.
10. Peacock bamboo taro is very suitable for indoor pot culture and maintenance, especially for its function of absorbing formaldehyde. Although the efficacy value of absorbing formaldehyde is only half that of Cymbidium, it is higher than other plants. Peacock bamboo taro can remove 1.72 mg of formaldehyde and 4.38 mg of ammonia in 20 square meters. At the same time, it can effectively absorb formaldehyde indoors.http://www.jntkzl.com./